KushMart South is proud to serve the Everett area. Our expertly trained budtenders are here to answer all your frequently asked questions.

FAQ: General

What types of identification are accepted?

  • Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State, U.S. Territory and District of Columbia.
  • Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any Canadian Province
  • Valid Washington State Temporary Driver’s License
  • U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card (Encrypted signature acceptable)
  • Merchant Marine I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
  • Official Passport, Passport Card, NEXUS Card
  • Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)

How does online ordering work?

Online ordering simplifies the shopping experience. It is very easy, just visit our Menu and click the order online icon, pick the location you wish to shop at and browse the menu. When you see something you like, just add it to your cart and submit your order. It does require a name and phone number for verification purposes. We will have your selections ready for you when you come in. After 24 hours, if the product is not purchased, it will be placed back on the shelf.

Can I have my weed delivered?
Unfortunately, at this time the laws in Washington do not permit delivery of any cannabis products.

Who can purchase cannabis at Kushmart South?
Anyone and everyone over the age of 21 with Washington State approved photo identification.

Do I have to be a resident of the state?
Nope, it is not a requirement to be a Washington State resident to purchase cannabis.

How much marijuana can I legally purchase/have on my person?
Those who meet the above requirements may acquire up to an ounce of bulk cannabis flower,16 ounces of cannabis-infused edibles in solid form, 72 ounces in a liquid form, and seven grams of cannabis concentrates.

Where can I consume cannabis?
Consumers are protected under Washington State law for cannabis use in a residence whereupon the owner grants approval. Cannabis products may not be consumed in view of the public. Any smoking in the state of Washington must take place at least 25 feet away from entrances, exits, windows that open and ventilation intakes. Vaporizing or smoking cannabis in a private and smoking-only hotel room is legal in Washington State. However, in the case that the hotel you are staying in is smoke-free vaporizers, edibles and sublinguals are fantastic alternatives. Remember, consuming cannabis is illegal under federal law. This applies to federally-owned property and within navigable waterways.


FAQ: Product Returns

KushMart South continuously researches and samples products to ensure our selection is refined to the highest quality products available in Washington. Nonetheless, a small percentage of vape cartridges will contain defective mechanical components. You can shop with peace of mind knowing we offer a return program on all defective vape cartridges and batteries.

What products are eligible for returns?

All vape cartridges and batteries, including standard 510 thread cartridges, Airo Pro cartridges, PAX pods, all-in-one vapes, and all corresponding batteries.

Can I return a product other than a vape cartridge?

Unfortunately, we only accept returns for vape cartridges, even if your product is unopened. All sales are final.

What do I need to make a return?

  • Your valid, government-issued photo ID.
  • The receipt from your purchase.
  • The defective vape cartridge or battery.
  • The product packaging. Products must be returned in their original packaging with the lot, batch, or inventory ID number fully legible per WAC 314-55-079 (12).

How long do I have to return my defective vape cartridge?

Seven calendar days, or one week from date of purchase. We therefore recommend that you always try your vape cartridge within seven days of purchase to ensure it functions properly.

How do returns work?

After meeting the above criteria, we are happy to replace your defective cartridge. We will replace it with another unit of the exact same product, or any other cartridge of equal or lesser value. If you would like to replace your defective cartridge with a product of greater value, we will apply the value of the defective cartridge to your transaction. You need only cover the difference.

Can I get a cash refund for my defective vape cartridge?

No. We are only able to replace your defective vape cartridge with a new product


FAQ: Medical Marijuana

KushMart South is proud to serve the medical marijuana community. Our certified medical marijuana consultants are here to answer all your questions, make your medical marijuana card, and get you the best deals.

What are the benefits of being a medical marijuana patient?

1. The transaction limits for medical patients are 3x those of recreational users for all product categories.

  • Recreational transaction limits: adults age 21 and over can purchase up to 1 ounce of useable marijuana, 16 ounces of marijuana-infused edibles in solid form, 72 ounces in liquid form, and 7 grams of marijuana concentrates.
  • Medical transaction limits: registered patients can purchase up to 3 ounces of usable marijuana, 48 ounces of marijuana-infused edibles in solid form, 216 ounces in liquid form, and 21 grams of marijuana concentrates.

2. Registered medical marijuana patients may grow up to 15 plants for personal medical use with a recommendation from their healthcare provider.

3. Registered medical marijuana patients have the local sales tax waived. This is generally about 10%, but tax rates vary over time and locality.

4. The state-wide 37% marijuana excise tax is paid by all consumers, medical and recreational, at time of purchase. All taxes are always included in our list prices.

5. Our store offers an additional 10% discount to medical marijuana patients on all non-sale items.

How do I become a medical marijuana patient?

1. Make an appointment with your healthcare provider to discuss cannabis. They can provide you with a medical marijuana authorization form, or refer you to another healthcare provider who can.

2. Make an appointment with one of our medical marijuana consultants online or call us at (425) 582-0088 to schedule an appointment.

3. Bring your valid ID, medical marijuana authorization form completed by your healthcare provider, and $1 for the card creation fee.

4. A picture is required for your card; we will take it when you arrive at the shop.

5. Browse our extensive product selection and chat with our knowledgeable budtenders while the medical marijuana consultant makes your card (approx. 15 minutes).

6. Enjoy your increased transaction limits and additional discounts.

Where can I get a medical marijuana authorization form nearby?

Green Wellness – Lynnwood

4720 200th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036

Phone: (888) 885-9949

Do you provide medical marijuana services for patients under 21 years of age?

Unfortunately, we are unable to serve anyone under 21 years of age. Thank you for your understanding.

I’m a registered medical marijuana patient in another state. Do I get any benefits in Washington?

No, you must be registered in Washington. However, any adult age 21 and over may shop as a recreational customer.